The school is pleased to offer a bus service working with Mortons Travel, who are an experienced local firm. All Morton’s coaches are fitted with seatbelts, CCTV and drivers are DBS checked.
Below is the confirmed timetables for September 2020.
The morning bus will arrive at school for 8.30am. The afternoon bus will leave at 3.10pm, with a late bus departing at 4.20pm to accommodate any students attending after school clubs (the late bus will stop by request and not follow a set route).
Please note: there is no late bus currently available on a Friday.
The cost of the service is £160 per term for a ‘both ways’ pass or £115 per term for morning or afternoon only. This has been subsidised by the school and although we hope to keep prices as low as possible, subsidy cannot be assured for future years. We ask you to commit to at least one term of using the school bus although you are able to pay either monthly, half termly or termly. We will require a £50 deposit to secure your place.
If you would like to secure a bus place for the academic year 2020-21 for your child, please make sure you:
- Read the code of conduct
- Complete the attached application form and attach a passport style photograph of your child
- Pay £50 deposit using SCOPAY
- Return as soon as possible. Any applications received during the academic year will be held on a waiting list if appropriate.
If, after the first term you wish to stop using the service please let the school know so that we do not issue a payment reminder for subsequent terms.
School bus places will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Existing bus users purchasing both way tickets
- New bus users purchasing both way tickets with a sibling already using the bus.
- New bus users purchasing both way tickets
- Existing and new users purchasing one way tickets
If the bus becomes full within any one of these categories, bus places will be allocated by furthest straight line distance from home address to the school.
If you are not successful you will be refunded and your name will be added to a waiting list. You will be informed as soon as a space becomes available.
If you have any queries about the service, routes or paying for the service please contact the Finance Office.