Skip to content ↓

School Trips/Visits

Hampshire County Council maintains a ‘blanket’ insurance policy to cover all members of a school party on visits both abroad and in this country. See below for a synopsis of the insurance.  

For off-site school trips and visits, a Medical and Consent Form is required.  See below for a blank copy of this form.

If you have any further queries please contact the school finance office.